Friday, April 23, 2010

Collins Street, Melbourne, Australia, Original Acrylics 28/March/10


This painting is closest to my heart first because it was made for a very good friend of mine who is also quite close to my heart and second, it is amongst the best original artworks that I have ever created. This painting shows Melbourne town hall situated at a the crossing of Collins Street and Swanston Street, I chose this place to paint because I like the architecture of this building and also this is the place where my friend's office is situated for whom I have made this painting. I have never been to Australia but I did a bit of research on google maps, flickr and other websites and finally made this painting. I hope this painting adores one of his offices’ walls one day.

2 comments:

Mag said...

Hey Bhai,
Love your work. I am sure you will make it big one day and that day is not far, and that day do not forget your close friends.. ha ha. Thanks for the work I am sure it will look good better where it belongs. Keep up the good work.

Pramod Bhan said...

Thanks Gaurav for your kind words.